LISTEN | Greenpeace divided on Boreal Forest Agreement | Leaked conference calladmin Jun 16, 2010 Greenpeace
Greenpeace divided on Boreal Forest Agreement
Leaked conference call obtained by the Vancouver Media Co-op exposes divergent views on CBFA
» Download file ‘gp_damage_control.mp3′ (3.9MB)
Greenpeace and eight ENGOS celebrate the Canadian Boreal Forest Agreement with representatives of logging companies in Toronto on May 18, 2010.
A leaked discussion between Greenpeace staff obtained by the Vancouver Media Co-op indicates the group is preparing damage control related to the Canadian Boreal Forest Agreement, which was announced on May 18.
Some staffers appear unsure as to the merits of the high profile release, particularly with regards to having left Indigenous groups out of the early decision making process.
The report above was prepared by Dawn Paley and Franklin López.
- Da’esh : Washington’s Proxy Army Trained to “Occupy” Syria [Brookings Institute]
- Social Capitalists: Wall Street’s Progressive Partners
- Keystone XL: The Opportunism that Infests Environmentalist Activism, for the Benefit of Capital
- A Sovereign Nation Stands Tall
- Allende was Wrong: Neoliberalism, Venezuela’s Student Right and the Answer from the Left
- Followers of False Prophets
- Conspiracy Theories and Nonviolence
- Obama’s Legacy: Permanent War and Liberal/Radical Accommodation?
- Tom Steyer’s Deep Ties to Oregon Corruption Scandal
- Message Force Multipliers
- Conjuring Clean Energy: Exposing Green Assumptions in Media and Academia
- Why Rejecting the Pitifully Small Police Brutality Settlement of #J28 Helps #BlackLivesMatter
- How to Uphold White Supremacy by Focusing on Diversity and Inclusion
- Cowspiracy: The Film that the World’s Most Powerful NGOs Don’t Want You To See
- The Virgin Fallacy: From the Famine Cotton Board to the Millennium Village Project
- WATCH: Dr. Sohail Daulatzai: “Welcome to the Terrordome”
- Islam, Hip Hop and the Liberation Struggle w/ Daulatzai & Almustafa
- Social Media Coup? The Vile Virality of Venezuela’s Opposition
- Avaaz: the World’s Most Powerful NGO
- Pimping for Destabilizations: Shepard Fairey for Venezuela (USAID) | Banksy for Syria (Purpose Inc.)
- Western Intervention and The Colonial Mindset
- Why the Fossil Fuel Divestment Movement is a Farce
- Greenwashing Wall Street: CERES, Tides and 350
- Ruling-Class Peace?
- WATCH: The Power of Conformity (in 2 Minutes, 22 Seconds)
- 9 fotos que demuestran que los genios de Greenpeace sí dañaron las líneas de Nazca
- Imperialism, Arrogance & Privilege on Full Display: Greenpeace Damages World-renowned Nazca Lines in Peru - Peru Seeks Criminal Charges
- FLASHBACK 5 YEARS to 2009: The Most Important COP Briefing That No One Ever Heard | Truth, Lies, Racism & Omnicide
- Greenpeace Executive Flies 250 Miles to Work
- The Inside Story Of How Greenpeace Built A Corporate Spanking Machine To Turn The Fortune 500 Into Climate Heroes
- Greenpeace Loses $5.1 Million On A Bad Currency Trade
- Australia’s Climate Movement Has Been Bought for a Pittance
- NGOization: Depoliticizing Activism in Canada
- A Sober Assessment on the Tar Sands Campaigns
- Are Green Groups Ready for Tarsands Deal?
- What We Talk About When We Talk About Foundation Funding
- Keystone XL: The Art of NGO Discourse - Part III | Beholden to Buffett
- Symphony of Failure
- How Tides Canada Controls the Secret North American Tar Sands Coalition
- Where's the Democracy in the Environmental Movement?
- Dropping Science: Tzeporah Berman URL-bombed at Vancouver Rally
- The Problem With the Big Green’s Naomi Klein Gripe
- Working for Warren: Corporate Greens
- Under Empire, All Life is Imperiled
- Keystone XL: The Art of NGO Discourse - Part II
- The John Stauber Interview
- Boreal Forest Agreement With Industry: Not One Hectare Of Forest Has Been Protected In Three Years
- Keystone XL: The Art of NGO Discourse | Part I
- [No Logo?] Perils of the Keystone XL Pipeline Confront Obama by Ralph Nader
- Mohawk Nation: Traitors Among Us
- Sierra Club, NRDC & Big Greens Thank Obama for Granting Drilling Permits to Almost all the Oil Resources in Alaska's Reserve
- Game Over For The Climate?
- How Environmental Groups Gone Bad Greenwash Logging Earth’s Last Primary Old Forests
- When Will Environmentalists Ever Wake Up? The Great Pipeline Scam
- Showdown at the Durban Disaster: Challenging the 'Big Green' Patriarchy
- Must Read Interview with Tom Goldtooth - Climate Change, the Big Corrupt Business?
- U.S. Funded Democracy Centre Reveals It's Real Reason for Supporting the TIPNIS Protest in Bolivia: REDD $$$
- Manufacturing Consent on Carbon Trading
- Who Really Leads on the Environment? The "Movement" Versus Evo Morales Who Really Leads on the Environment? The "Movement" Versus Evo Morales ">Who Really Leads on the Environment? The "Movement" Versus Evo Morales Who Really Leads on the Environment? The "Movement" Versus Evo Morales Who Really Leads on the Environment? The "Movement" Versus Evo Morales
- Unravelling the Deception of a False Movement
- The Climate Movement: Australia's Patrons of Climate Change Activism
- From the Belly of the Beast - A MUST READ on REDD - | REDD is Supported by Greenpeace, Conservation International, Nature Conservancy, Environmental Defense Fund, WWF & Many More Corporate Greens
- Eyes Wide Shut | The Tar Sands Action Protest & The Paralysis of a Movement - Excerpt
- The Great Rainforest Heist: Greenpeace, WWF, RAN, FSC and REDD+ Conspiracy to Log Earth's Last Primary Forests for Their Protection
- A Tar Sands Partnership Agreement in the Making?
- Environmental Colonialism in the Climate Struggle?
- Shaky Foundations: Toxic Sources, Tainted Money
- The Climate Cartel: 1Sky, 350.org and Rockefeller Brothers | Stronger as One
- Must Watch Interview with WWF doc maker in English | The Silence of the Panda
- Greenpeace forest team works hard toward REDD - A False Solution Opposed by Indigenous Around the World
- WWF documentary leads to huge row in Germany: GM support and money taken from Monsanto
- Most Revealing Video on Corporate Environmentalism/ Partnerships: "Fight Me - Fight My Gang"
- From Greenpeace to Greenwash
- 2011 | The Big Green Race to Extinction
- Clive Hamilton: a new brand of environmental radicalism
- Greenpeace Meets George Orwell: Greenpeace Rewrites History
- In Rubble of Cap-and-Trade, Big Green Taking a Beating
- Secret Agreement in the Works Between ENGOs and Tar Sands Industry
- When Silence Kills | The Art of Annihilation
- From the Non-Profit Industrial Complex with Love | Explosive Climate Report Text Revealed
- Tar Sands corporations to cut deal with ENGO's
- 10:10:10 - Marketing, Manipulation, and the Status Quo
- Monthly Undermining Task, August 2010: Crash The Mainstream Environmentalists' Party | 350.org
- U.K. Guardian on Britain's version of the MLPA - Chagos islanders must be allowed home!
- (U.S.) Senate Climate Bill Dies-Does the Environment Win?
- Saving Trees and Capitalism Too
- First Nations excluded from world's largest conservation agreement
- The Rainbow Fades as Greenpeace Betrays the Whales | Paul Watson
- GREENWASH | A special look at the Canadian Boreal Forest Agreement
- ENGOs sign over right to criticize, companies continue to log caribou habitat
- LISTEN | Greenpeace divided on Boreal Forest Agreement | Leaked conference call
- Rainforest Action Network Expands Misleading Greenwashing of Primary Forest Logging
- In response Johann Hari's the 'The Wrong Kind of Green'
- GREENWASHING | Analysis of Boreal Forest Agreement Greenpeace, Nature Conservancy, Forest Ethics
- FOREST RELEASE: Greenpeace Partners with Industry Logging Canadian Boreal Forests
- LEAKED DOCUMENT: Greenpeace, ENGO's, Foundations cutting secret deals, greenwashing all forestry
- Earth Day, Paying Dues and Shades of Green
- With Climate Chaos on the Horizon, the Environmental Movement Needs Traction
- Secret Meeting Planned, then Cancelled, between ENGOs and Tar Sands Companies
- Greenpeace's Hosting: Not 'Truly Green'
- LISTEN: Greenpeace criticized for hiring Tzeporah Berman
- FB ALERT & RELEASE: Protest Greenpeace and Rainforest Action Network's Censoring of Facebook Criticism of Their Support for Primary Forest Logging
- What the public is saying: People who want to SAVE GREENPEACE
- What activists INSIDE Greenpeace are Saying: SaveGreenpeace.org
- WWF Mines The Green Gold Rush To The Amazon: Making $60 billion From Fear
- Noel Kempff project is 'saving the forest' by forcing destruction elsewhere
- Calculating the value of carbon in trees | Nature Conservancy Exploitation
- Conservation Refugees
- Conservation Groups & Corporate Cash: An Exchange
- Communication to TckTckTck Partner: Greenpeace International - Feb. 21st, 2010
- Who is the TckTckTck.org Partner - 'The Corporate Leaders Group on Climate Change'?
- Controversial deal between US-based conservation NGOs and polluting industry slammed
- Grass-Roots Organizer Jumps From Nature Conservancy to American Petroleum Institute - API
- How NGO Bureaucrats and Greenwashed Corporations are Turning Nature Into Investment Capital
- Tzeporah provokes Intense Outrage inside GP
- WWF: Big NGO Greenwashing the Palm Oil Industry
- 'The Wrong Kind of Green'
- Is There Such a Thing as Safe Sex when Sleeping With the Enemy?
- ACTION ALERT! Is Greenpeace International set to become GE - Greenpeace Electric?
- Mauritian socialists' open letter to Greenpeace -- `Don't help cover up colonialism's crimes on Diego Garcia'
- COP 15 - TckTckTck hoodwinked NGOs: bold demands sacrificed for PR coverage - PEJ News - Joan Russow
- EYES WIDE SHUT | TckTckTck exposé
- How Greenpeace Cashes In on the Suffering and Death of the Great Whales
- Ozzie Zehner: Solar Cells and Other Fairy Tales on
- Charms of Naomi: The Mystique of Mass Hypnosis on
- WATCH: Ozzie Zehner – Green Illusions on
- This Changes Nothing. Why the People’s Climate March Guarantees Climate Catastrophe on
- Avaaz: Imperialist Pimps of Militarism, Protectors of the Oligarchy, Trusted Facilitators of War | Part I, Section I on
- Tribal rights lawyer condemns conservation's devastating impact on tribal peoples - Survival International
- The Secret History of the EPA » CounterPunch: Tells the Facts, Names the Names
- The Symbolic Use of Women | Media Diversified
- OVERNIGHT ENERGY: Keystone headed to Obama's desk Tuesday | TheHill
More articles on Greenpeace
Share the Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.