blogKnowledge is a weapon. Arm yourself.
WATCH: Jose Mujica, President d’Uruguai. Canviar la Vida (English Subtitles)admin Jan 13, 2013 The International Campaign to Destabilize Venezuela
Source: Miriam Wells
“I’m not just a peasant. I am also the president.”
The Sunday Times, January 2013 – ALONG a dirt road on the outskirts of Montevideo, the capital of Uruguay, stands a ramshackle house with chipped walls and a 26-year-old car parked outside. This is the home of the man who runs the country.
Jose Mujica, a 77-year-old former left-wing guerrilla, is earning an international reputation as a pauper president who steadfastly refuses to accept any trappings of power. Read full article here.
- Historic Speech by Uruguayan President, Jose Mujica, in the UN [Video: Spanish & English]
- Latin America | WATCH: Uruguay President Jose Mujica – The World’s Least Selfish President
- Human Rights Groups & Media Responsible for Lies and Mass Murder in Syria and Libya
- How ‘anti-extractivism’ misses the forest for the trees
- Raíces desestabilizadoras de FF AA de EE UU en Ecuador 
Leave a CommentClick here to cancel reply.
- Greenpeace Executive Flies 250 Miles to Work
- WHAT IS THE “NON-PROFIT INDUSTRIAL COMPLEX”?
- Moolah Boodle Lucre Simoleons
- Social Movements Need To Be Aware of Corporate Influence & Opportunists [#OWS]
- WATCH: Animal Welfare v. Animal Rights Under Modern Capitalism
- The Peace Industrial Complex (PIC) and the Failure of Movements
- A Culture of Imbeciles [or, The People's Climate March]
- The Inside Story Of How Greenpeace Built A Corporate Spanking Machine To Turn The Fortune 500 Into Climate Heroes
- Greenpeace Loses $5.1 Million On A Bad Currency Trade
- Avaaz’s Global ‘Ebay of Seeds’
- Is Avaaz Combatting Monsanto or Facilitating Biopiracy?
- On Bill McKibben’s ‘Call to Arms’ for the New York Climate Summit
- The Weaponized Naked Girl
- The Failure Of The Left
- The New Environmentalism Will Lead Us To Disaster
- Dependence Limits Strategies
- Unmasking the “Good Intentions” of Canadian NGOs
- Red Cross: How We Spent Sandy Money Is a ‘Trade Secret’
- USAID & the Cuban Five: Criminalizing Counterterrorism, Legalizing Regime Change
- A Little Knowledge Is a Dangerous Thing – Deceptions of the Eritrean Quislings League
- Undermining Democracy Abroad
- How ‘anti-extractivism’ misses the forest for the trees
- Does CONAMAQ Represent Bolivia’s Highland Indigenous Peoples?
- Australia’s Climate Movement Has Been Bought for a Pittance
- NGOization: Depoliticizing Activism in Canada
- Terrorism franchise: The Gene Sharp Method
- USAID Subversion in Latin America Not Limited to Cuba
- How Oppositionist Organizations Act Worldwide – From Egypt to Venezuela
- FLASHBACK: Um espiao indiscreto contra Chavez
- Internazionale: In Venezuela, Otpor e Javu
- Venezuela Beyond the Protests: The Revolution is Here to Stay
- U.S. Turning into Latin America's Backyard
- How the West Manufactures "Opposition Movements"
- Latest Human Rights Watch Report: 30 Lies about Venezuela
- REFLECTION: APRIL 11, 2002 | Venezuela: Coup and Countercoup, Revolution
- Human Rights Watch Lies about Chavez and Venezuela
- Statement of the Revolutionary Government: Farewell, Commander
- R.I.P Hugo Chavez
- MUST WATCH: MP Laurent Louis Exposes International Neo-Colonialists Behind "War on Terror" & "Humanitarian Interventions" in Belgian Parliament
- Desperate for Destabilization in Venezuela, US Funded OTPOR Rears It's Ugly Head
- WATCH: Jose Mujica, President d'Uruguai. Canviar la Vida (English Subtitles)
- Beware the Anti-Anti-War Left
- ICT and the CIA
- End to USAID Spying Looms in Latin America
- FLASHBACK: DEEPER DOWN THE RABBIT HOLE OF U.S. BACKED COLOR REVOLUTIONS
- Freedom House: The Language of Hubris [Freedom House in Venezuela]
- FLASHBACK: Full Disclosure: Buying Venezuela's Press with US Tax Dollars
- VIVA CHAVEZ! - Must Watch: The War On Democracy (2007)
- Venezuela: The Birth of an Alliance for a Coup
- ON THE ARROGANCE OF WESTERN COFFEE-SHOP SOCIALISTS
- FREEDOM IS SLAVERY, POPULAR SUPPORT IS AUTHORTARIANISM
- WATCH | Will Progressive Latin America Oust USAID?
- Connie Mack's Staff Tied to Anti-Hugo Chavez Group
- USAID Grants $3 Million to Solidarity Center’s Bogotá Office – Unionists Want to Know Why
- ALBA Expels USAID from Member Countries
- Anti-democratic Offensive
- FLASHBACK: Venezuela: Human Rights Watch Versus Democracy
- U.S. Orchestrated Color Revolutions to Sweep Across Latin America in 2013-2014
- What the "Professional Left" Refuses to Share With Their "Followers": 2011-The Year of the Dupe
- WATCH: How the U.S. Government and Nonprofits Found Each Other: USAID
- SPEAKING TRUTH: A Profound Message to Avaaz from Poet Gabriel Impaglione of Argentina
- Laws vs. Color Revolutions in Latin America | ALBA
- US Subverting Latin America: Bolivia and Venezuela Top Targets of Financially Backed Myriad of NGOs
- US Trojan Horses in Venezuela
- Avaaz Global Ebay of Seeds | Tribal Networks News on Avaaz’s Global ‘Ebay of Seeds’
- A Culture of Imbeciles on McKibben’s Divestment Tour – Brought to You by Wall Street
- Kev C on The Inside Story Of How Greenpeace Built A Corporate Spanking Machine To Turn The Fortune 500 Into Climate Heroes
- Jay Taber on The Inside Story Of How Greenpeace Built A Corporate Spanking Machine To Turn The Fortune 500 Into Climate Heroes
- Don Paul on The Weaponized Naked Girl
- Why Won't the #WhiteSaviourComplex Go Away? | Think Africa Press
- FRAMED trailer on Vimeo
- Germany is getting a data-centric nonprofit newsroom and hoping to build new models for news » Nieman Journalism Lab
- A change in the IRS process for granting tax-exempt status could be a boon to nonprofit news » Nieman Journalism Lab
- “Muslim women” on trial; Western society the judge | Media Diversified
More articles on The International Campaign to Destabilize Venezuela
Please wait while tweets load..
Share the Knowledge
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.